Housing (Accommodation) Coordinator
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Full job details
The Ritz-Carlton - Dubai
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Housekeeping, Housekeeping Attendant
Description At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
- Supervises the day to day operations of the housing team to ensure compliance with all LSOP, standards and aiming at satisfying and exceeding our employees’ expectations.
- Supervises the work of Housing Attendants to ensure they perform their duties up to standards and to the satisfaction of our internal guests.
- Provides coaching and conducts training for reporting employees and trains new employees when coming on board to ensure that all LSOP and standards are followed.
- Motivates reporting employees to bring about excellent performance, enforces discipline when required and participates in the evaluation of their performance.
- Constantly inspects staff accommodation in public and private areas and storage areas through scheduled inspections and walkthrough to ensure they are clean, well maintained and meet all hygiene, health and safety regulations.
- Takes full ownership for the welcome of our new Ladies and Gentlemen by arranging their accommodation so that it is ready to be lived in upon their arrival.
- Ensures that the inventory of the accommodation when employees move in and upon their transfer / departure is being done, recorded and filed for future reference.
- Handles housing requests and takes corrective actions to ensure their satisfaction.
- Liaises with the Engineering Department and suppliers in providing the services required for the upkeep of the Staff Accommodation.
- Ensures with the assistance of the Loss Prevention team that inspections are done in the apartment buildings to ensure they are safe, secure and free from fire hazards.
- Takes inventory of all the Housing Storage Areas; upon need raises purchase requests to ensure minimum par level is kept for all items.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in a leadership role in housing or housekeeping or engineering. Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Required Skills
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive and engaging relations with all departments
- Organized and strong following up skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Internet and Microsoft Office software: Word and Excel
- Ability to stay calm and process last minute requests
- Ability to multi task and take on cross functional tasks when required
- Attention to details
- Ability to direct and supervise others
- Ability to train and develop others
- Operational knowledge of carpentry, electrical and plumbing basic duties
- Stamina to work long hours