- Train and instruct other members of the staff.
- Look for ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Engineering Management.
- Emergencies - be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guest and employees, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.To act as quickly and responsibly as possible to return the building to its normal operating status.Inform Engineering Management of any such emergencies.
- Optimize maintenance costs.
- Accident prevention and safety.
- Comply with all Kempinski company policies.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.