AC Technician - Bahrain
The AC Technician is responsible for performing all duties associated with guest room, public space and meeting room AC repair and maintenance. In addition to these duties, the AC Technician will perform duties associated with general hotel maintanance calls from guests and meeting clients, as well as repair and maintenance of other hotel equipment.
- Make repairs to hotel air conditioning system: change filters, clean coils, replace motors.
- Maintenance, repair, and installation of AC systems and equipment for the hotel.
- Servicing, rebuilding, troubleshooting, cleaning, modifying and operating AC, refrigeration, controls, equipment and related systems.
- Responding to quick calls and service as needed for air conditioning, cooler, freezers and hood systems.
- Providing complete and constant operational capabilities of all equipment and systems related to AC.
- Performing preventative maintenance, cleaning, and replacing supply and return air vents, maintaining insulation repairs on ducts and chilled water lines.
- Take required readings on equipment.
- Test cooling tower and record readings.
- Understand and be able to read blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Trace and repair all types of water lines.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Provide proper documents for ordering parts as needed for equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Maintaining hotel issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE JOB DESCRIPTION AS STATED ABOVE AND ACCEPT THAT ANY OF THE TASKS MAY BE MODIFIED OR CHANGED. I ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR KNOWING THE MODIFICATIONS AND / OR CHANGES IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION. I CAN PERFORM THE FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB AS LISTED ABOVE, WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION.