Server (For Saudis Only)
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Full job details
Swissôtel Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Food & Beverage, Food & Beverage Waiter
Server (For Saudis Only) Primary Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Swissôtel Makkah Employee Status : Regular
“a passion for perfection” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path. Swissôtel Makkah description: Swissôtel Makkah is Swissotel’s first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. Swissôtel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business centre. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Food & Beverage team as Restaurant - Server Summary of Responsibilities: The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to the following:
- Reports to work on time in a neatly pressed clean uniform, & name tag.
- To promote and maintain a positive working relationship at all times with all the Colleagues in Swissotel Makkah.
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and warm service.
- To demonstrate a complete understanding of Restaurant Policies & Procedures and Service Standards as outlined in the Swissotel Hotel & Resorts.
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant, collect requisitions, study and evaluate procedures and suggest improvements to Managers.
- To have full knowledge of the Menu, Beverage lists in your outlet and all other special promotions taking place in the hotel. Knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods.
- To be able to answer any Guest questions about menu items in an informative and helpful way.
- To always take corrective action if service errors occur, ensuring all solutions exceed the Guests expectation.
- To understand each service station and all side duties assigned to that station.
- Attend pre-meal briefing, weekly and monthly meetings to continually improve the Guests experience.
- To understand how to operate all the equipment used in the outlet.
- To fully understand and follow the hotel’s recycling program and procedures.
- To actively participate in all health and safety procedures for 2 nd Floor and the entire hotel.
- To follow all of safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Ensure full compliance of Richey Standards, JDP & Corporate F&B Standards.
- Carrying out any miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as requested by your Manager pertaining to total quality service delivered in the Restaurant.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must be physically fit.
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift