Swiss Service Operator (Saudi Female Only)
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Full job details
Swissôtel Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Front Office, Guest Relations Officer
Swiss Service Operator (Saudi Female Only) Primary Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Swissôtel Makkah Employee Status : Regular
“a passion for perfection” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path. Swissôtel Makkah description : Swissôtel Makkah is Swissôtel’s first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia . The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haram, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque. Swissotel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business center. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Front Office team as Swiss Service Agent For the following department: Swiss Service Summary of Responsibilities: The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Provide and dispatch immediate actions to all guest concerns.
- Ensure follow-up of action is completed with-in the quoted time.
- Work with related departments to ensure efficiency in meeting guests needs.
- Promotes hotel services and amenities to encourage an exceptional resort experience.
- Work in a non-supervised environment and take ownership for independent decisions made in the best interest of the guest’s experience.
- Able to contribute to a team environment by assisting co-workers in all departments related to the call center. And ensuring the attention to detail is recorded with each guest’s issue.
- Handling all wakeup call requests 24/7
- Handling the main hotel Fax 24/7
- Handling emergency call’s and calling the hotel doctor when needed 24/7
- Previous experience as a Telephone Operator an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times