Guest Relations Agent (Saudi Only)
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Full job details
Swissôtel Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Front Office, Guest Relations Officer
Guest Relations Agent (Saudi Only) Primary Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Swissôtel Makkah Employee Status : Regular “a passion for perfection” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path. Swissotel Makkah description: Swissotel Makkah is Swissotel’s first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. Swissotel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business centre. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Gusset Services team as Guest Relations Agent Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all Ex. Floor and Business Center SOP’s are adhered to.
- Monitor maintenance and development of the physical Floor and Business Center product.
- Provide exceptional Concierge information to our guests about local and area attractions, restaurants, theaters, special events, tickets, confirmations and other available services.
- To ensure proper handling of all incoming and outgoing faxes, and e-mails for hotel guests and event participants.
- Manage the Ex. Floor guest history system and ensure Guest information is updated.
- Reviews arrival reports and VIP’s to ensure all special requirements are anticipated.
- Develops and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure Ex. Floor loyalty.
- Remain observant and respond to each guest who approaches the reception desk.
- Ensure all guests are escorted to their rooms.
- Enrolls new SC members and updates SC certificate maintenance.
- Ensure that any compliments or complaints that are received are dealt with promptly in a polite manner and to enter it in the Ex. Floor and log book.
- Be familiar with our regular guests and their requirements.
- Be familiar with the VIP procedures.
- Deal with all guests inquiries with efficiency.
- Check in guests, ensuring correct, legible registration and method of payment.
- Ensure that the handover shift is smooth and complete.
- Be able to handle efficiently and effectively any queries arising from guests’ accounts.
- Strong and effective communication with all other departments.
- Daily supervision of all contributing colleagues and departments who provide service to the Ex. Floor to ensure that standards are provided.
- Previous service experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team