Assistant Recruitment Manager
Full job details
Provide recruitment services to ensure that organization growth is well supported by having the right candidates to fill vacancies within agreed in line with the HR Operating Framework.
- Manage external and internal recruitment activities as per global process (e.g., job briefing, screening cv’s and applications, conducting telephone interviews, providing short lists, scheduling interviews, extend offers, coordinate on-boarding activities, etc).
- Provide recruiting support for positions including, but not limited to; entry-level, professional, graduate and manufacturing roles.
- Work closely with Hiring Manager, Expertise Team and HR Business Partners in promoting the Employer Brand in order to attract the right candidates.
- Coordination of logistics for recruitment events where appropriate.
- Maintain Recruitment budget in line with country local practice.
- Maintain the recruitment report and other as assigned by Manager.
- Ensure compliance in area of Recruitment policy.
- Manage the candidate pool by identifying & using multiple talent channels.
Skill and Experience Required:
- University graduate with minimum 4 years of relevant work
- The ability to identify talent & to source, screen and select qualified candidates in line with business requirements.
- Communications: Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.