Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Raffles Spa. As a Spa Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share.
At Raffles Spa, every visit is a pleasure. Where every detail is attended to, where a sense of enchanment underlines each experience and where every comfort is customized to your preferences.
Raffles Spa offering stunning views of the holy mosque has six treatment rooms equipped facilities fitness, sauna, steam, ice faountain and experience shower.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager or Spa Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Perform massage and treatments while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Perform all 30, 45, 60, and 90 minutes massage and body treatments
- Provide aesthetics services such as facials and nails as required
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order.
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Message Therapist preferred
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage and Aesthetics required
- All professional licenses are to be current
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
APPLY TODAY: Whether youâ€™re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.raffles.com to learn more about Raffles Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 29.Nov.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: RMH00181