Full job details
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
The Raffles Story started in 1887 in Singapore. We are looking for talented, passionate and dedicated people who will continue the story and become part of our journey.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who are thoughtful and welcoming, charming and graceful and provide emotional luxury to our residents and patrons every day. The stunning 19-storey pyramid that rises up in the heart of Dubai, is Raffles Dubai, an oasis for the well-travelled.
Raffles Dubai promises the exceptional standards of service inherent of the Raffles name and enhanced by Arabian hospitality values.
The essence of the experience lies in its 252 opulent Suites, the largest in the city, 9 exquisite Food & Beverage outlets and the indulging Raffles Spa. A unique, one-hectare 'Raffles Botanical Garden', depicting the four 'Elements of Life' (Earth, Wind, Fire and Water) also promises to enchant all visitors.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as :
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service
• To assist guests with mail, messages, and any plans or arrangements they require
• To assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
• To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
• To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• To follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous customer related experience an asset
• Must possess a professional presentation
• Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps