Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Anantara Doha Island Resort & Spa, is located 6 Nautical Miles at sea from downtown Doha and 20 minutes by boat from Doha International Airport on an exclusive 13 hectare island that boasts its own marina and reefs. Guests will enjoy a choice of 141 rooms, suites, pool villas and over water villas, as well as four swimming pools, four unique dining options, an Anantara spa and fitness centre, water sports, a nine hole putting golf course, cinema, children’s club, activities’ pool and dedicated family beach. Anantara Doha Island will welcome guests from early 2014. This will be a unique property, focused on wellness, unmatched in the Middle East.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of Anantara brand, and that you are able to effectively articulate this positioning the market place. This is a responsibility of all sales professionals regardless of their level of responsibility.
- Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on all Anantara products, service offerings, rates and new development of key competitors and an awareness in the industry trends.
- Understand the relative importance and priority of current account base, so that personal efforts can be directed accordingly.
- Support the development of new current contacts and the maintenance of detailed information on the potential revenues from these acounts
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Enjoy working with others to achieve common goals
- Act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
- Always conduct business honestly and fairly
- Prioritise workload effectively and be organised and structured at work
- Manage own time and pay attention to detail
- Display a positive attitude, even under pressure
- Committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
- Constantly look to develop own professional skills and abilities
- Perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures
- Always try to provide a top-quality experience to all our business contacts.
- With College Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- With experience in hospitality industry
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online by attaching your CV (featuring a recent picture of you) and a cover letter.
For more information, please visit: http://www.anantara.com/doha/