By working with Holiday Inn Express, you will be part of this culturally diverse enthusiastic and growing company and we help you to achieve your goals by providing training , coaching and above all empowering “Our People”
The ideal candidate will be currently a Commis in quality branded hotels / restaurants .
She/he should have had previous experience in the Middle East.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company with a growing portfolio of superb properties and the ideal candidate must have the following competencies:-
• Possesses sound knowledge of food handling procedures with regard to public health standards and kitchen cleanliness.
• Ability to read, interprets, demonstrate culinary fundamentals and knife skills.
• Practices at all times HACCP and onboard sanitation and hygiene standards.
• Knows and operates all equipment according to Company's standard operating procedures. Adjusts thermostat controls to regulate temperature of refrigerators, ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, steam kettles, etc
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites .
• Support Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie in the daily operation and work.
• Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks .
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
• Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
• Enthusiastic, courteous & helpful to colleagues & customers.
• Good understanding of the hotel operation
• Eager to learn & progress.
• Recognizing & understanding differences & trends.
Your application should include a detailed CV with a recent photo, briefly outlining your past work experience. Please also provide 3 referees (including email addresses).