Senior F&B Supervisor
Holiday Inn Express franchise is operated by Ishraq Dubai LLC.
By working with Holiday Inn Express, you will be part of this culturally diverse enthusiastic and growing company and we help you to achieve your goals by providing training, coaching and above all empowering “Our People”
The ideal candidate will be currently a Senior F&B Supervisor or similar role within F&B Service in quality branded hotels – ideally mid-market hotels. She/he should have had previous experience in the Middle East .
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company with a growing portfolio of superb properties and the ideal candidate must have the following competencies:-
- Strong hands-on leadership and communication skills.
- Pro-active and innovative approach to skill development and enhancement in your team.
- Accurately access the needs of the business in terms of staffing , providing solutions to identify risks in line with trading levels.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of all personnel assigned to the outlet.
- Ensure standard recipes for Food & Beverage and non-alcoholic drinks are followed.
- Trains all personnel with regards to drink & food content and preparation.
- Prepares daily assignments of personnel based on the volume of business.
- To monitor and ensure that the daily revenue is deposited with the front office cashier and summarized properly according to the guidelines set by the Accounts Department.
- Consistent high quality of all services is maintained.
- Excellent overall communication skills and be able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Fidelio / Opera and ability to learn new systems.
- An effective Team Player in a team based environment.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Fluency in English.
Your application should include a detailed CV with a recent photo, briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (including email addresses).