F&B Server - All Day Dining
Competitive expatriate package
Full job details
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
The Food and Beverage Attendant contributes in maximizing sales and profit by providing excellent value and service and ensuring smooth operation of the events. Should be flexible and ready to work any shift given as per the requirement of the Outlet and adhere to company service standards. Able to work long hours until the event is successful to the end.
- Well prepared for a long day contribution and utilize time effectively.
- Contribute to departmental standards and best practices.
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- Be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
- Ascertain a guest's satisfaction and handle any problem, which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
- Ensuring all set up’s and mise en place is set for the next day’s events.
- Handle cash and credit card procedures according to the guidelines of the accounting department.
- Identify potential problems and ask for assistance before breakdown occurs.
- Minimum of at 1-2 years’ experience in a 5 star luxury hotel environment in a similar role.
- Background in All Day Dining is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, menus and standards of service.
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English. Additional knowledge of other foreign language is an advantage.
- MS Program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Organized and well planned.
- Multi skilled.
- Worked in different cultural environment.