Concierge Agent - Female
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai is the ideal destination for business and leisure luxury hospitality. Built to inspire modernity, style and luxury, this five-star hotel, stands elegantly on a 51 storey slick glass tower on the prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of cosmopolitan Dubai.
As a Concierge Agent, you serve as an integral component of the Rooms Division function by supporting the Front Office Team.
Concierge Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Attend daily Event Sheet shift review with the whole concierge section.
2. Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
3. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, address the guest by name, listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet operating hours, hotel’s lay-out, activities taking place and local attractions.
4. Keep oneself knowledgeable about hotel facilities, updated on activities, promotions and happenings in the hotel/city and be able to provide accurate information to guests.
5. Maintain a network of service providers for the efficient conduct in coordinating guest requirements.
6. Ensure availability of printed materials such as brochures of local attractions, sister hotels, restaurants, city maps, etc. which may be handed over to guests.
7. Facilitate guest request relating to dining activities (both inside and outside of hotel), shows, recreation, tours, transport, florists, doctor, dentist, child care and any other services which are not available at the hotel.
8. Respond to queries positively. Listen carefully, apologize for the problem and offer assistance to resolve it.
9. Follow through all shift endorsements and ensure completion.
10. Facilitate all transportation requirements of guests. Maintain close coordination with drivers and ensure that vehicles are in excellent condition.
11. Supervise valet parking activities ensuring service efficiency and safety.
12. Handle and document guest’s valuables being secured/stored in hotel.
13. Ensure that all luggage, messages, parcels, etc. are handled, delivered, retrieved or stored efficiently.
14. Responsibly use available systems and equipment including PMS (Property Management System), internet, trolleys, etc.
15. Constantly strive to please all guests with whom he may come into contact during his/her working hours. Ensure to provide a courteous and professional service at all times. Maintain an atmosphere of tranquility.
16. Establish rapport with guests, handle and coordinate all requests and enquiries.
17. Handle guest queries and complaints in a courteous and professional manner. Liaise with concerned department manager if necessary.
18. Ensure proper handling and documentation of guest’s luggage and valuables being secured/stored in hotel.
• Similar experience needed in a 5 star luxury hotel chain
• High School Graduate or Diploma in Hospitality Management or any Front Office Training Certification
• With presentable personality
• Must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner
• Courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
• Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
• Excellent Guest Relation Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Good Listener
• Customer Focus
• Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
• Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage
Your benefits will include:
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Group of Hotels and Resorts.