Residential Receptionist (Immediately Available & Filipino Nationals Only)
Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
Front Office, Concierge
- Due to the urgent need to fill this position, candidates are required to be immediately available (on Tourist/Visit Visa, Visa Cancellation, and not expected to serve one month notice period in current company).
- This position is open for Filipino nationals.
A successful candidate should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Preferably a College Degree in Hotel Management or other business related field.
- Minimum 2 years UAE and 1 year international experience in the hospitality sector
- Good knowledge of cashier and hotel business operations.
- Fluency in English written and spoken; second and third language is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
- Must be guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision
- Must have the ability to assess and make decisions based on strong, analytical, problem-solving skills
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Welcomes and assists residents and their visitors according to Brand Standards
- Ensures prompt, efficient and updated recording of mail, parcels, messages and visitors
- Maintains a perpetual presence at the Concierge Desk throughout the hours of the shift
- Remains observant, notes preferences of the residents & guests, and responds accordingly to inquiries & requests
- Greets and assists residents and visitors following standards either in person, email or on the phone
- Greets all residents and guests courteously, using their names whenever possible
- Follow Occupational Health & Safey regulations
- Assists guests with enquiries regarding excursions, visitor attractions and places of interest
- Reports suspicious people, behavior, parcels and vehicles to Security
- Ensures adherence to IFARS Code of Ethics
- Ensures a complete and comprehensive handover is given to the next shift
- Ensures follow up on any outstanding items on the handover report and takes ownership
- Handles cash for residential services (A La Carte Services, water delivery)
- Logging and holding of keys for residents
- Supplying keys and access cards responsibly and with the correct documentation
- Ensures correct filing and updating of residents and guests records
- Coordinates move in and move out requests
- Ensures the building rules are followed and communicated to the residents