Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
Competitive salary & benefits
Full job details
At Armani Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to nurturing our employees natural talent; being an Ambassador of the Armani Brand we are seeking individuals to work with 'the right attitude', demonstrating sincere, respectful and warm hearted service. Precisely and confidently you will work with us cultivating our multi skilled and empowered Teams.
- To inspect guest corridors, Room attendant pantries and service areas to ensure they are cleaned according to Armani Hotel standards
- To inspect all Guest rooms & residence to ensure they are cleaned according to Armani Hotel standards
- To ensure Housekeeping Ambassadors are using the correct methods in the utilization of equipment and supplies
- To follow Housekeeping guidelines regarding awareness of safety hazards (i.e. Broken glass, frayed electrical wires, broken locks, handling blood stain linen etc) and to report to the Assistant Housekeeping Manager any issues
- Monitor strict follow through on lost and found procedures
- To have absolute respect for guest and Ambassadors property
- Practice safety standards at all times
- Monitor responsible care of equipment
- Report to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain all records and follow proper standards for the cleaning and maintaining of rooms
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and Ambassadors at all times
- Ensures direct reports strive for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Adheres to an effective inspection program including public areas, Guest rooms & residence and laundry areas.
- Assists with hotel general cleaning schedule and manages execution of work.
- Understands and communicates to Brand Ambassador the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Can effectively implement new cleaning techniques, supplies and equipment.
- Empowers direct reports to provide excellent customer service. Establishes effective and clear guidelines so Brand Ambassadors understand expectations and parameters.
- Ensures regular and on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to communicate expectations and recognize performance.
- Observes service behaviours of Brand Ambassadors and provides individual feedback to individuals; continuously strives to improve service performance.
- Each Brand Ambassador is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the Brand Ambassador is capable of performing.
- Assists in the development and retention of a diverse workforce to deliver excellent products and services.
- Sustains a work environment that focuses on fair and equitable treatment and Ambassadors satisfaction.
- Effectively reports and follows up on Ambassadors accidents.
- Attends on-going training to understand guest expectations and how to achieve and exceed them.
- Attends a departmental orientation program for Ambassadors to receive appropriate job skills training to successfully perform their jobs.
- Attends job skills training initiatives for all Ambassadors and ensures they receive training when appropriate.
- Attends training to fully understand Quality Assurance standards.
- Gives feedback for colleague performance reviews according to Armani Hotel & Resorts standard operating procedures.
- Actively solicits Ambassadors feedback, utilizes open door communication to all Ambassadors, reviews Ambassadors market matrix to identify and address Ambassadors problems or concerns. Ensures Ambassadors are treated fairly and equitably. Constantly strives to maintain and improve Ambassadors retention.
- Observes service behaviours of Ambassadors and ensures that all uniformed Ambassadors are properly attired and groomed and wearing a Armani pin.
- Utilizes a labour management system to effectively schedule according to business demands and for tracking Ambassadors time and attendance.
- Understands the impact of housekeeping operations on the overall hotel financial goals.