Account Manager - GCC
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Or Find Your World.™
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is situated in the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Our five-star resort is set on 550 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai’s largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is situated in the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Our five-star resort is set on 550 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai’s largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina
The hotel sales & marketing department is responsible for identifying customers with group business or volume accounts and booking their rooms, food and beverage and ancillary revenues into the hotel. The sales department is the heart of the hotel in that their business decisions affect all of the departments and is critical to the overall success of our individual hotels.
The Accounr Manager – GCC is responsible for proactively soliciting and handling all revenue-related opportunities in the GCC including FIT, Corporate, Governments and Royal Families.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with all accounts to
ensure that client expectations are exceeded.
* Maintain, acquire and develop new and existing accounts to increase
market share through research, telesales, existing databases etc.
* Explore business opportunities and convert them into room nights and
* Remain up to date with regional and international developments and
convert these into sales opportunities for Mina Seyahi Complex.
* Acquire and maintain a working knowledge and market intelligence of
* Collate, send and follow up proposals, contracts and credit agreements.
* Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports highlighting
particular performance issues with accounts or markets, suggesting
analysis and proposed remedial actions.
* Oversee the preparation of sales promotions and broadcasts and
actively follow up sales opportunities.
* Ensure that account information is up to date in the sales CMS.
* Use corporate management systems to provide maximum benefit for
the sales team.
* Organisation, participation and agreed follow up will be required for
exhibitions, road-shows, business trips, workshops/training courses,
site inspections and client events.
* Maintain and grow all company loyalty programs.
* Must be able to "Knock on doors" to get the business.
* Financial management skills e.g., ability to understand P&L statements,
manage operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling.
To move into this position you should have
* Hospitality Graduate or equivalent qualification.
* 2 - 3 years relevant experience in a 5* Property working with the GCC
* Excellent contacts with HNWI and Royal Families in the GCC
* A proven track record in planning and executing sales strategies.
* Good command of the English & Arabic languages and attention to
detail skills, must be well spoken and with a strong presentation skills..
* Innovated & proactive.
* Result oriented, proactive, innovative leader with an ability to lead and
improvise in all situations.
* Ambitious, target driven and trend-setting manager.
* Good interpersonal, People management and Leadership skills.
* Strong organizational and negotiations skills.
* Well presented.
* Working times will be as per office hours however successful
candidates maybe required to work additional hours to meet the
demand of our business and the clients.
* A current valid UAE driving license