Administrator- Engineering - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the West Crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishings, Turkish artworks and stunning murals that conjure up images of the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort boasts 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences, Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East and a collection of six diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences.About the Role
Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes.
• Filing of correspondences. Keeping confidentiality in place
• Communicate with staff and the departmental hierarchy in all matters
• Monitoring attendances of colleagues and keeping Track.
• Monitoring work orders, Checking the status of work orders and implement system in place
• Provide clerical and administrative support to the team ensuring smooth-running of the administration day to day operation
• Assist in coordination and implementation of office procedures
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
• Creating and maintaining filing systems
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
• Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements
• Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff
• Prepare confidential and sensitive documents
• Relay directives, instructions and assignment to the team
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
• Preparation of Sole Source justifications & Purchase Justification forms and submission of the same to the Coordinator for further approvals.
• Preparation of labour utilizations at the end of the month and same to be submitted to the Coordinator.
• Area of Responsibility upkeep and maintenance must be ensured.
• Be familiar of Jumeirah Policy and Procedures
• Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering Department policies, processes and procedures
• To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require
- Min 3 years experience as secretary or as administrator
- GCE (O/L) and GCE (A/L) or equivalent
- Good command of English Language – spoken and written.
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Knowledge of Prisma (Electronic inventory control system), Accounting, documentation, Store inventory and store reports