Full job details
Food & Beverage
Job Function / Summary:
Responsible for set up of the outlet in accordance with the established standards and guests’ requests. Delivery of the best possible service to the guests of the outlet.
1. Outlet Procedures
2. Service Quality
3. Assigned Projects
4. Standard Compliance
5. Hotel Policies Compliance
• To ensure the high standards of service in the restaurant.
• Responsible for the satisfaction of the guests with the service offered and the food & beverage that is presented to them, within the station which is assigned to them.
• To report his/her presence to the Outlet Manager when coming to duty.
• To get the necessary supplies from the kitchen and pantry and set up his/her station.
• To do the side work assigned as outlined in the weekly schedule.
• To ensure that menus/beverage lists are clean and in good order.
• To ensure service stations are kept clear and clean at all times.
• To assist as required with the actual service of food & beverage.
• To personally thank the guests for upon their departure and to express the hope of seeing them again soon.
• To exhibit personal attitude, appearance, in a manner which will enhance the guests experience and satisfaction
• To learn the hotel’s fire and safety procedures and who is to operate the outlet’s firefighting equipment.
• To learn the facilities of the Hotel and the daily events and functions, in order to satisfy guest inquiries and briefings.
• To perform other duties as assigned on the weekly schedule.
• To attend training sessions and briefings when required.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• To verbally inform the guests of Hotel activities in the other outlets.
The above key areas, responsibilities and activities reflect the items necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.