Lifeguard - Four Points by Sheraton, Downtown
Full job details
Are you an energetic, guest service oriented individual who can supervise the guests use of the Swimming pool to ensure their safety and assist any guest in case of emergency?
If yes…..read on.
• Ensure that all guests are following the Swimming pool rules, especially with regards to safety.
• Ensure to vacuum the pool before opening.
• Assist any person experiencing difficulties using lifesaving techniques and First Aid/CPR where necessary.
• Check first Aid Box all items are in good condition, complete not expired.
• Ensure that lifesaving equipment is well maintained and in the correct position at all times.
• Ensure that all Swimming pool equipment is in clean condition.
• Report all safety issues and incidents to the management.
• Ensure keep the record of swimming pool chemical test report every day.
• Report to the Supervisor any damaged or broken equipment’s.
• To be aware and implement all relevant aspects of Health and safety legislation and company procedures.
• Ensure all door are locked after pool operation.
• Carry out other duties as required by the Management from time-to-time.
You must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbally.
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working as a Life Guard
First Aid Certified
Have valid Life Guard license.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18