Full job details
Scope Of Work:
Under the general guidance of Reservations Manager/Supervisor or delegate responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Reservations Section.
1. To have a full knowledge of the Opera, GDS, CRS, Synaxis, fax, email and telephone systems.
2. To ensure that all phone calls are answered promptly and efficiently, in accordance with the Front Office policies and procedures.
3. Has full knowledge of all hotel policies, procedures and standard operating procedures for the Reservations Section.
4. Handles incoming reservations received through telephone, fax, email or internet and responds to all requests as per policies and procedures.
5. Controls and updates room availability. Observes and keep track of reservations trends for purpose of yield management.
6. Prepare the daily reservations on weekly forecast report as required.
7. Double-check the daily arrival, cancellation, no-show, and VIP reports for accuracy.
8. Processes amendments and cancellations and updates in the system accordingly.
9. Updates files by putting together old and inactive files and stores these items for possible future reference.
10. Has a good working knowledge of the companies, other hotels, local information and details of special services likely to be needed by guests.
11. Has a complete operational knowledge of the hotel, including geographical layout and services provided.
12. Has a complete knowledge of special package rates, restricted dates.
13. Checks new accounts and new rates and checks accuracy of all contracted rates inputted in the system.
14. Actively promotes the service and facilities available to guest/callers within the hotel.
15. Does emailing of hotel packages and promotions by email shots.
16. Conduct regular telesales calls as required.
17. Liaises with the Front Desk on all special guest requests.
18. Keeps updated with new product in the market and in all activities and facilities.
Apply at www.danathotels.com find career and search for Reservation Agent - Tilal Liwa Hotel