Full job details
The exclusive profession awaits you to be an Ambassador at The St. Regis and be part of a multi-cultural environment, pursue your passion and take the Journey of your career within the signature address at The St. Regis.
Allow Us at St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi!
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-traveled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Under the guidance of the Director of Spa & Leisure, to ensure the maintenance of the highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of the operation. To ensure all clientele are given the highest standard of fitness instruction required.
• To help with the development of the Fitness systems and procedures and to make sure that they are kept up to date on a regular basis.
• To provide direct personal assistance/support to the Director of Spa & Leisure whenever appropriate and to ensure the provision of an effective service for the Fitness area.
• Must make sure that all equipment used is maintained correctly.
• To be vigilant with exercise techniques ensuring safe usage of all equipment and the gym area, offering assistance where it is needed.
• Must attend all training courses and department meetings as deemed necessary, and must adhere to training as set down by the Director Of Spa & Leisure.
To ensure a clean, maintained and safe environment for the safety, comfort and
• Enjoyment of it’s users.
• To continually encourage and motivate our clients in the pursuit of their fitness goals through regular fitness assessment and regular updated exercise programs.
• Perform The Fitness Classes safe & effectively
• To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as laid down by the Spa & Leisure.
• Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
• Conduct fitness assessments and nutritional assessments.
• Give instruction and guidance to Fitness Studio users and supervision of this area.
• Instruct fitness classes and any other activities as offered by the fitness department.
• Supervise the Pool and Heat experiences as required.
• Will perform as a professional with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position or assigned by the Spa & leisure Director.
• Oversee the operation of the juice bar & maintain
High School Degree. Education in Physical Education with main focus on Instruction preferred.
Experience hospitality preferred. Experience of at least 1 year in a sport educational position required.
Technical/ functional competencies:
• Must be able to assist guests with inquiries
• Must be able to speak and write in English
• Must be able to speak and write in a language any other than English
• Adequate knowledge of fitness machine and usage