- Coordinate with the Sales and Banqueting Departments to provide events with the best possible set up for events.
- Set up and break down events.
- Ensure the full life cycle of the event through proper supervision.
- Project courtesy, hospitality and professional behaviour across your department at all times with guests and fellow colleagues, and ensure Line Employees exercise the same levels of professionalism and courtesy.
- Be the first line of defence to handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor guest feedback and make recommendations for improvements or new products or services to meet guest needs.
- Obtain information and knowledge to keep abreast of industry practice, technological and advancement, new methods, equipment and materials.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Employee Handbook and adhere to regulations contained therein.
- Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors