M&E Sales Coordinator
Full job details
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual, looking to establish a rewarding and progressive career in Dubai.
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek was the first international luxury hotel to open in Dubai and has become an iconic landmark in the city, especially within Deira. In addition to 276 guestrooms, the Hotel has an impressive F&D portfolio of 16 outlets, 2 ballrooms and an extensive outside catering operation.
Celebrating its 41st anniversary this year, the Hotel has not only witnessed the growth of Dubai but has played a key role in Dubai’s Hospitality growth, pioneering numerous hospitality trends in the Emirate.
As the M&E Sales Coordinator, a key position within our dynamic M&E Sales Team, you will be responsible to ensure prompt and efficient coordination of all administrative duties of the department.
Required expertise for this role:
- At least, 18months experience in hotel Events or Sales Division
- Demonstrable organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office, Opera
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent English language ability
- Sales and service oriented
- Customer-focussed and understands importance of service delivery excellence