Asset Protection Supervisor / Team Leader (Arabic Speaking with UAE Experience)
Full job details
Scope Of Work:
Under the general guidance of the Asset Protection Manager or delegate ensures the protection and the security of the hotel property and surrounding premises, guests, colleagues and their properties.
1. Makes regular patrols of all external and internal areas of the hotel and hotel premises and ensures that all Asset Protection Officers carry out their patrols as required.
2. Prepares incident reports for all incidents relating to the safety and security of hotel guests and colleagues alike.
3. Prepares the weekly duty roster for all Asset Protection Officers as required.
4. Prepares the security log books as requested for the daily operation.
5. Investigates colleagues' and guests' property loss, theft, disturbance and outside disturbances and makes a report of same.
6. Supervises the Asset Protection Officers in their work locations.
7. Responsible for distribution of information, from the hotel Management to all Asset Protection colleagues. Ensuring their understanding and strict implementation of all information.
8. Helps all guests using the hotel when possible.
9. Responsible for developing and maintaining good working relationships with the Police, CID and any other official government bodies.
10. Keeps a log book for all hotel vehicles which must be signed by the colleague who is going to use a hotel vehicle as required.
11. Gives Asset Protection Officers instructions, guidance and support on a regular basis.
12. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics and proactively encourages all Asset Protection Officers to continually follow the same.
13. Keeps updated with all new industry based procedures and systems as well as local and international legislations relating to Asset Protection and new products in the market.
14. Gives feedback on performance to the Asset Protection Manager or delegate for the purpose of performance evaluations for Asset Protection colleagues' probation periods, annual performance reviews, promotion or transfer consideration and salary reviews.
15. Conduct awareness trainings for all hotel colleagues on relevant hotel safety and security measures and regulations as required.
16. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
17. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
18. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
19. Ensures all hotel property entering and exiting the hotel has an approved ?gate pass? and or other relevant documentation.
20. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
21. Attends departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
22. Ensure effective two way communication within own department by regular departmental communication meetings and daily briefings.
23. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained for all Asset Protection colleagues.
24. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
25. To ensure self and all Asset Protection colleagues actively participate in all EHSMS and FSMS requirements.
26. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Asset Protection Manager/Front Office Manager.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & friendly
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Good Working Knowledge of Relevant UAE Legislation
Good Working Knowledge of Crisis Management
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
Basic Working Knowledge of Behaviour Analysis
Basic Spoken and Written Arabic
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 2-Years Experience as an Assistant Asset Protection Officer in 3 or 4 Star Hotels
Minimum of 1-Year Experience as an Assistant Asset Protection Officer in 5 Star Hotels
Minimum of 1-Year Experience as an Assistant Asset Protection Officer in 5 Star Hotels in the UAE