We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high level executives, management in our resort. You will be the one to organise and maintain the executive's schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board, meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Handle and prioritise all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Fluent in English (French and third language will be an advantage
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and "back-office" software
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field