Personal Assistant to General Manager
VACANCY: Personal Assistant to the General Manager
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Executive Secretary’s function is to assist and give full administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager.
- Ensure smooth operations within the executive department.
- Daily organization of all incoming mail, calls and tracing file..
- Project organization with guidance by the General Manager.
- Organize travel arrangements for the General Manager.
- Participate in meetings, prepare meeting minutes.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel
- Responsible Business Co-ordinator
- You must also be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English however Arabic will be a plus.
- Must have attention to detail and able to hold confidences.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar position (hotel experience would be an advantage)
- Good understanding of hotel operations, practices and procedures would be an advantage
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and office equipment
- Strong communication and human-relation skills
To apply for this job, please e-mail: your CV to email@example.com by no later than Wednesday 30th November 2016