Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World. SM
The St Regis Abu Dhabi provides easy access to everything that this incredible city has to offer. In the heart of the business and cultural districts the hotel is a short distance from the magnificent Abu Dhabi Mosque, the city's many shopping malls, golf courses, museums and major attractions, including the incredible Formula One Grand Prix circuit and Ferrari World on Yas Island. The hotel comprises 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, the one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers is quite simply breathtaking. Each room and suite will be serviced by the celebrated St Regis Butlers who will provide ever-present yet unobtrusive attention to detail, while attending to each request with discreet precision.
Among the hotels vast array of amenities are seven outstanding food and beverage venues including the hotels signature restaurant. The Nation Riviera Beach Club attached to the hotel and accessible via a tunnel under the Corniche will offer guests a magnificent stretch of private beach and outstanding leisure facilities. Outlets that are housed in the magnificent Nations Towers.
The ideal candidate is responsible for the following tasks:
- To be an ambassador of the Front Office and the hotel, in and outside the work place
- To provide a personal service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedure
- To inspect pre-assigned rooms for VIP guests, ensuring that all room set-ups and amenities are prepared according to standard.
- To investigate all guest and staff accidents and report the circumstances to management.
- To patrol in the hotel to ensure everything is in good order and condition.
- To observe & enforce the overall conduct and appearance of the staff.
- To co-ordinate with Security in investigation guest’s lost property.
- To be fully aware of the hotel’s emergency procedures with regard to safety of guests and staff.
- To carry out any other duties as required
- Evaluates Front Office operation and procedures and suggests improvements to FOM.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to subordinates, assisting FO/CON staff.
- Ensures all VIP and SPG rooms are blocked and inspected.
- Liaises with Credit Department for outstanding bills of departing guests.
- Ensures that all personnel are well groomed at all times.
- Ensures a smooth traffic flow and daily operation.
Previous experience in 5* Hotel and at least 1 year experience in the same role is preferred.