Between a beach and freshwater lagoon, Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara offers refreshing luxury, and also a gateway to Oman’s cultural treasures. Culinary experiences immerse you in the Middle East’s exquisite tastes, and take curious diners on scintillating journeys. Sip refreshments and savour marinated barbeque dishes at the Mediterranean beach bar. Gourmet world flavors are yours to enjoy all day. For dinner, let us tempt you with Asian specialties from countries that border the Mekong River. At Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara Guests will enjoy a choice of 30 Premier Sea View rooms and 10 Deluxe rooms with sea or garden views, 96 villas, including 88 private pool villas, Private 250 meter beach, Outdoor temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool, Anantara Spa with Salalah’s first hammam and razul treatment rooms, 3 restaurants including a signature Asian restaurant and much more.
Al Baleed Resort by Anantara is looking for Hostess to join its team.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our team members by acting as the ambassador of the restaurant, interacting with guests both on the telephone and in person. All members of the Food & Beverage Department are responsible for ensuring that visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our Food & Beverage offerings. Within that, the hostess is one of the most important positions for influencing guest satisfaction. It is crucial that they extend service in a professional, friendly, courteous, efficient and timely fashion
- To work as a team with team members, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation. To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Anantara Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- To perform every guest interaction in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- To maintain professional telephone etiquette and a perfect understanding of reservation’s policies and procedures.
- To be completely familiar with the services offered in the restaurant and throughout the hotel.
- To greet and seat guests in the restaurant in a warm and friendly manner, and set the tone of welcoming hospitality that will continue during the entire guest experience.
- To ensure that the front or the restaurant is always covered, and that the entrance to the restaurant is as welcoming and attractive as possible.
- To check each table to ensure that it is clean, and fully set up before any guests are seated at the table.
- To check with guests to get feedback on the quality of their experience. Share any problems that arise with outlet managers, but try to take care of the problem at once.
- Pitch in and help in service whenever the need arises.
- High School degree.
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation.
- Passion for excellent service.
- Excellent team player.
- English speaking and listening.