Sales Specialist - Leisure
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Le Meridien Abu Dhabi
Sales & Marketing
• Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives. Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner
• Proactively prospecting new accounts and markets for the Hotel and following the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence)
• To help organize and participate in sales activities as appropriate, including tradeshows. road shows, joint sales calls and other events ensuring that the quality image of the organisation is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the Hotel.
• Detailed knowledge of competitor set and local DMC market
• To take personal responsibility for understanding the Sales plan of the Hotel and the required budgetary guidelines, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations
• Under the direction (and working with) of the Director of Sales, to take responsibility for delivery of the strategy for FIT segment
• Ensuring accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client. Ensure property rates sheets are accurate at all times.
2 -3 years related experience in the hotel industry
Should possess UAE Driving License
We thank all applicants however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.