Between a beach and freshwater lagoon, Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara offers refreshing luxury, and also a gateway to Oman’s cultural treasures. Culinary experiences immerse you in the Middle East’s exquisite tastes, and take curious diners on scintillating journeys. Sip refreshments and savour marinated barbeque dishes at the Mediterranean beach bar. Gourmet world flavors are yours to enjoy all day. For dinner, let us tempt you with Asian specialties from countries that border the Mekong River. At Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara Guests will enjoy a choice of 30 Premier Sea View rooms and 10 Deluxe rooms with sea or garden views, 96 villas, including 88 private pool villas, Private 250 meter beach, Outdoor temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool, Anantara Spa with Salalah’s first hammam and razul treatment rooms, 3 restaurants including a signature Asian restaurant and much more.
Al Baleed Resort by Anantara is looking for Waitress to join its team.
You will be one of the key influencing factors in guest satisfaction, and as such it is your responsibility to ensure that guests are delighted by the quality of service and comfort in our food and beverage outlets. Your main duties and responsibilities are to work as a team within all departments, ensuring the timely and smooth running of food and beverage service operations. You will have a full knowledge of the menus, services and facilities provided by the resort, and continue develop professional skills to continuously increase guest satisfaction. You will ensure a safe & hygienic work area, and uphold the privacy rights of the guests.
- To work as a team with team members in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Anantara Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
- To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area.
- Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel.
- Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times.
- Develop a complete knowledge of menus.
- Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures.
- To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
- Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
- Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service).
- Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.
- High School degree.
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation.
- Passion for excellent service.
- Excellent team player.
- English speaking and listening.