Full job details
To organize and arrange all guest pick up and drop off according to the guest requirements and to ensure that guest, requiring this service are picked up from the any location within the least waiting time possible and are transferred to the hotel.
• Ensuring Emirates Palace brochures, Magazines, and Newspapers are available.
• Ensuring standard amenities
• Driving in a safe careful manner.
• Ensuring that vehicles are clean before use.
• Ensuring that vehicles are full gasoline before use.
• Reporting back to Transport Manager or any Management Executives in case of any minor or major accident during the process of driving or any other event.
• Ensuring all vehicles are in good driving condition.
• Ensuring the Emirates Palace vehicles are not been used for any personal purposes.
• Ensuring that only Hotel Guest and Executive members are been served.
• Respecting all Traffic Rules applied by the Traffic Department and the Local Authorities of United Arab Emirates.
• Respecting the attendance and punctuality.
• Communicating the Transport Manager in case of a break down during the service.
• Calling the hotel and notify reception of the guest’s arrival time.
Your experience should include:
• High School or Higher College
• 1 year or more driving experience – knowledge of UAE, Traffic laws.
• Problem solving
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Concern for quality
• Managing Performance
• Cross cultural sensitivity
• Interpersonal skills
• Customer service orientation
• Good English communication skills
• Good Arabic communication skills beneficary
• Computer knowledge is advantage
Discover a World of Opportunities with Kempinski!