Full job details
The Recreation Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the Pool & Beach Club operation including but not limited to maintenance of all assets & equipment, safety standards, club membership & innovation.
- Ensures smooth operations within the Pool & Beach Club includes but not limited to all aspects of the Pool, Beach, Kids Club, Gym, Water Sports, Court & Field sports & activities.
- Achieves customer service goals by monitoring the service produced and develops and implements strategies to achieve desired service levels.
- Develops the logistics in terms of flow of guests, entrances, offices, etc.
- Develops and looks to enhance the experience we provide.
- Prepares required reports as and when required.
- Works independent on projects related to his department with guidance from the EAM rooms, Hotel Manager or GM
- Recruitment, orientation, onboarding, training, develops monitors & mentors the team to ensure we maintain a passionate engaged team.
- Works closely and in harmony with his team to strive towards achievement of the departments & the hotel’s goals.
- Ensures regular staff evaluations for all members of his team and recommends merit increases for superior performance according to company policy and local changing competitive remuneration conditions.
- Role model in pro-active hospitality skills including guest service skills.
- Communication of hotel philosophy and internal / external hotel representation.
- Take personal responsibility for meeting guests needs
- Communicate effectively to ensure service excellence at all times
- Ensure requests are followed through to the guests satisfaction
- Display a sense of determination when solving problems
- Adapt the role of a "server" in acting on the hotel stage.
- Create moments of emotional value for the guest.
- Look for creative service delivery
- Develop yourself throughout your career with Kempinski standards.
- Experience in Beach Club operation
- Managing Leisure Operation of similar size
- Planning/ Organization
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making
- PC Literacy
- Training skills
- Planning skills
- Sporting ability