Laundry Supervisor - TIME Oak Hotel & Suites
Full job details
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises and monitors the performance of the laundry personnel in order to maintain established standards and provide efficient service to the guests.
- Assists the Laundry Manager/Executive Housekeeper with the planning, organization and day-to-day training of the Laundry Team.
- Controls the productivity and performance of all employees.
- Liaises with the linen room to ensure that there is adequate clean linen and uniforms.
- Assists in the paper work for the department.
- Counter checks that all items processed are spotlessly cleaned to the Hotel’s standards and Guest’s satisfaction.
- Assumes the responsibility of the Laundry Manager in their absence.
- Handles ‘Lost and Found’ items according to Hotel policy and procedures.
- Supervises the proper use and care of equipment and supplies.
- Reports any loss or damage of fixtures and equipment to the Laundry Manager/Executive Housekeeper.
- Assists in helping out in other areas of the laundry when necessary.
- Assists in inventories.
- Carries out any special work assignments.
- Assists in implement in emergency procedures