Lifeguard - Ramada Sharjah
Lifeguard – Ramada Sharjah, UAE
At Ramada Sharjah we are committed to creating caring experience - every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal & professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor & hotel management services provider, the company's global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties & approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Sharjah, UAE
Ramada Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid.
- Maintain order in swimming areas.
- Determine the chlorine content and PH value of water, using water testing kit.
- Conduct or officiate swimming meets and give swimming instructions.
- Ensure the swimming pool is clean. .
- Ensure the sun loungers are clean, in the correct position and in working order.
- Regularly check the temperature of the pool to ensure they are at set standard.
- Ensure the pool deck is clean and free of any debris during the operation.
- Ensure that the umbrellas are fixed properly to their units.
- Ensure that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tied down for safety precautions.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Maintains high standard of personal hygiene at all times.
- Develops detailed knowledge about the hotel’s staff, services and hours of operation.
- To understand and adhere to Ramada Sharjah Hotel Apartments policies and procedures related to fire, health, and safety.
- Have full knowledge of club’s facilities, timings, promotions and prices Skills.
- To read and initial the health club log books to be updated about any new information or instructions.
- To answer and connects all incoming calls courteously and professionally
- To wear the hotel uniform at all times.
- To ensure cleanliness of the health club area.
- Should work flexible shifts, hours according to business demands.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.