Outlet Manager - Tori No Su - Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is part of a new iconic five-towers complex in the capital of the UAE. It is bordered by the sea on one side and the fashionable Corniche on the other. It is easily accessible from the airport and close to the city's shopping malls, and the central business district and Ministries' area. The hotel features 396 uniquely designed, spacious and elegant rooms and suites, offering fully integrated lifestyle technology. Rooms range from 40m² to 60m² and the design led suites from 92m² to the 980m² Royal Etihad Suite on the 60th floor. 199 luxurious serviced residences are available for longer stays. A variety of restaurants and lounges offer an extensive choice of culinary temptations from the 63rd floor to the beach and include all-day dining and Lebanese restaurants with terrace seating. A dedicated executive lounge with all-day food and beverage offerings, an Internet lounge, shower suites and a business Centre with four meeting rooms, is located on level 45. The superbly equipped conference Centre, amongst the largest in Abu Dhabi, includes a ballroom, seating up to 1,400 delegates, 13 meeting rooms and large pre-function areas with sea view. Spend leisure time in the Talise Spa with 14 treatment suites plus Rasoul chamber and hammam, the extensive gym with state-of-the-art equipment, relax in a landscaped oasis of pools and gardens along the private beach or treat yourself to some retail therapy at the exquisite Etihad Towers boutiques.About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Outlet Manager to assist the Food & Beverage Manager/ Assistant F & B Manager to plan, organize and direct all processes of the outlet to ensure the outlet provides quality food and beverage service that is consistent with the SBU’s SOP and achieves maximum revenue and profit in line budgeted and forecasted projections.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensures that all colleagues’ activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah Quality Standards.
- Applies creative solutions and proposes ideas to grow develop and improve the business.
- Achieves sales and profit targets and enhances the margins through effective stock management and minimizing controllable costs.
- Conducts regular team briefings and meetings.
- Ensures the highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests.
- Maintains departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensures that all colleagues have a working knowledge and follow the SOPs all at all times.
- Ensures that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Manages the level, consistency, and quality of table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Ensures that all outlet processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Consistently monitors quality of food and beverages being served and service quality, escalating any major problems/ complaints to Senior Management.
- Actively promotes the use of up selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
- Provides specialist advice to customers and colleagues on food and beverages.
- Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required.
- Actively seeks and reviews customer feedback in regard to food quality, service, and overall satisfaction and takes appropriate and timely action.
- Takes full responsibility of the outlet.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have gained a diploma or degree in hotel management and have a total of 5 years experience in Food & Beverage department, where 2 years of it will be in a management role in a 5 star or similar standard establishment.
You will be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team. You will be fully responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant, staff management and training along with ordering and stock control.
You must have the ability to offer 5 standard of service and ensure customer service is your focus point at all times, giving that bit extra to make a difference and stand out from the crowd. You will have proven experience of achieving and exceeding targets and be driven, focused and hungry for success for this new and exciting role!