- To maintain on day-to-day basis the standards and policies of the Resort.
- Coordinates the daily needs for equipment to be used in the various outlets with the Director of Culinary and Restaurant Managers.
- Ensures the operating equipment is prepared and delivered to the appropriate outlets and kitchen on time.
- Orders detergents and other materials as needed, and prepares consumption report.
- Ensures the regular maintenance of the dish washing and other equipment, reports defects and follows up.
- Ensures cleanliness of all operating equipment and its proper handling and storage.
- Schedules and supervises the regular cleaning of the kitchen and its equipment, garbage room and bottle store.
- Maintains accurate inventories of all operating equipment and submits recommendation for purchases as per requirements and approved budget.
- Prepares monthly breakage report.
- Trains his Team Member to ensure maintenance of set standards regarding cleanliness and equipment handling to avoid excessive losses.
- Schedules his Team Members.
- Exercises supervisory authority through Stewarding Supervisors and Shift Leaders to ensure smooth operation of shifts.
- Attends the weekly Kitchen Meeting.
- Submits relevant paper work to the Human Resources Department on time.
- Safeguards and handles all hotel property as per set standards of the hotel.
- Complies with hotel’s hygiene, health and safety policies.
- Complies with company’s set grooming guidelines.
- Ensures all Team Members is thoroughly familiar with hotel’s emergency procedures and, in a state of preparedness for any emergency, which may occur.
- Execution of regular technical/skills training. Is responsible for setting up and maintaining ongoing training programs in conjunction with the director of Culinary and the Human Resources Manager.
- He is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operation Standards Manual for his field of responsibility.
- Ensures that team members under his supervision:
Uphold Dress and Grooming, Job Performance, Hotel Promotion, and Guest Service standards.
Dressed in a clean and well-pressed uniform.
Display a positive attitude toward his job all times.
Maintain professional conduct at all times.
Use their time effectively toward excellent service to the guest at all times.
Interact positively with co-workers at all times (profession, respect, teamwork environment).
Aware of and conform to the hotel and safety rules and regulations.
Knowledgeable about hotel services, facilities and local area.
- Other duties as assigned.