DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Nurse.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring the Associates medical insurance scheme in conjunction with our service medical insurance provider
- To ensure that all Associates receive their health cards
- To be responsible for refilling and checking all first aid kits within the hotel
- To create, monitor and conduct first aid training for Associates and to ensure that the hotel maintains the required quota of first aid trainer and that full training records are kept for all Associates who have undergone first aid training ensuring that a sufficient list of First Aiders is present in each department at any given time.
- Responsible in organizing medical test for new Associates for new/renew residence visa purposes
- Ensure all food handlers’ Associates applied for Occupational Health Card and to have proper tracking and documentation. Without fail to apply for renewal on time and making sure fines will not be occurred
- Advisor to the hotel management in accordance to the government law of DHA
- DHA Nurse licensed
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate on all levels. Dynamic and confident individual with ability to work in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint Presentation)
- Good time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Eye for details
High School diploma, Hotel management degree or international equivalent required.
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.