Full job details
A Stellar Collection Of UAE Hotels, With Award-Winning Services.
Searching for the perfect UAE hotel or resort? Consider Danat Hotels & Resorts - a portfolio of fashionable Abu Dhabi UAE hotels, where authentic Arabian hospitality sets the standard for an exceptional experience. Discover plush accommodation, world-class amenities, and fabulous dining in a remarkable variety of locales – from a dynamic waterfront hotel only minutes from the Abu Dhabi city centre to dazzling coastal resorts and a tranquil desert hideaway. Indulge your every desire at the Al Raha Beach Hotel – an opulent Arabian Gulf resort overlooking sun-drenched beaches. Escape to an oasis of hospitality on the edge of the Rub Al Khali Desert at the imposing Tilal Liwa Hotel, where exhilarating safari adventures await. Innovative in approach, with a dedication to superb guest service, each United Arab Emirates hotel offers the perfect reflection of its breathtaking surroundings.
Scope of Work:
Under the general guidance of the Spa & Recreation Manager or delegate, responsible for co-coordinating the delivery of all spa facilities and services, providing service excellence to all hotel guests and club members.
1. Provides supervisory support to colleagues within the Spa.
2. Interacts with guests as well as health club members and individuals in the local community.
3. Ensures the safe and efficient delivery of all spa facilities and services to hotel guests and club members at all times.
4. To ensure the utmost due diligence is practiced by self and all Spa colleagues in regards to the safety of all hotel guest and club members whilst using the facilities.
5. Ensure self and all Recreation colleagues have complete knowledge of all spa and recreation services and facilities as well as other hotel services and facilities.
6. Assists the Spa & Recreation Manager to ensure that all hotel guests and club members are provided with the correct information and knowledge on use of the facilities as well as club rules and regulations for the safety and convenience of all users.
7. Conducts daily inspections of the spa to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and all equipments are kept in a good state of repair.
8. Ensures that the spa is kept manned at all times and covers the spa reception area his/her self to ensure the same.
9. Ensures that all signage is kept up to date and highly visible to guests for their safe use of the spa facilities.
10. Prepares monthly commission reports for the spa Therapists as required.
11. Demonstrates the 12- Service Excellence Basics and ensures that all Spa colleagues follow the same.
12. Keeps updated with new product in the market.
13. Provides feedback on performance to the Spa & Recreation Manager regarding colleague probation periods, annual performance reviews, promotion or transfer consideration and salary reviews.
14. Personally conducts training for all Spa colleagues as required.
15. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
16. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
17. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
18. Assist the Spa & Recreation Manager to control departmental costs to ensure performance against budget.
19. Actively participate in energy saving and recycling initiatives and ensures that all Recreation colleagues follow the same. General Responsibilities:
20. Attends department meetings as required.
21. Ensures effective two way communication within the department by regular daily briefings.
22. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained for all colleagues within the Spa.
23. Strictly adheres to the hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
24. To ensure self and all Spa colleagues actively participate in all EHSMS requirements.
25. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Spa & Recreation Manager.