Bartender - Wyndham Dubai Marina, UAE
6 days left
- Job Level
At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs approximately 9,000 associates worldwide. From the upper-upscale offerings of its Wyndham Grand® brand, to the distinctly comfortable and familiar properties of its globally recognized Days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suite®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, Tryp by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts, Microtel Inn Suites by Wyndham® and Howard Johnson® brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers
When it comes to location, Wyndham Dubai Marina, will take your breath away. Surrounded by the reflective waters of Dubai Marina. The hotel is just a few minutes away from 'The Walk' at Jumeirah Beach, a hugely popular expansive stretch of beachside cafes, restaurants and shops.
We are looking for Bartender to join our team at Wyndham Dubai Marina!
- Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
- Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
- Work towards the timely set up of the bar areas and the completion of all mise en place works, in line with the opening hours
- Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services, contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue
- Keeping the supplies and stock up to requirements. Prepare Store requisitions and Bar requisitions
- Handle guest complaints directly or refer them to the Supervisor or Restaurant Manager
- Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a courteous manner.
- Doing proper shift handovers to inform colleagues about what happened in the shift and what is important for the rest of the day/week.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Previous Bartender experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong personality with a customer focused attitude, ready to guide and influence guests beverage experience for the evening.
- Excellent knowledge of beverages and cocktail preparation
- Experience on bar inventories
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest and most diverse hotel company with over 7,800 properties and 678,000 rooms in 72 countries. With highly recognizable brands and hotel choices in every category from upper-upscale to economy, we offer not only the most lodging choices around the world but also exceptional customer service and great value.