Therapist ( Thai or Indonesian)
Full job details
Scope Of Work: To provide specialist massage treatments for guests ensuring service excellence at all times.
1. To provide massage treatments to guests and recreation members.
2. To make recommendations to guests on the most appropriate massage treatment to suit their needs.
3. To ensure all massage treatments are carried out with the utmost discretion ensuring decency and ethical behavior at all times.
4. Ensures the treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times.
5. Ensures a peaceful and calm ambience within the treatment rooms though the correct room temperature, tranquil music as per guests? preferences and the appropriate room fragrances.
6. To replace all towels after each guest and ensure there is adequate stock at all times.
7. To ensure bathrobes and slippers are available for guests' use.
8. Ensures that all changing areas and shower facilities within the Spa are kept clean and tidy at all times.
9. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
10. Keeps updated with the latest massage treatments and techniques and new products in the market.
11. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
12. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
13. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
14. Be able to sell the hotel's products and promote sales within the hotel.
15. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
16. Attends meetings and daily briefings as required.
17. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
18. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
19. To actively participate in all EHSMS requirements.
20. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Recreation/Spa Supervisor/Spa & Recreation Manager. Job Requirements Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Excellent Working Knowledge of Spa Treatments
Excellent Working Knowledge of Human Anatomy
Basic Spoken and Written English
Specialist Knowledge of Spa Treatments
Good Working Knowledge of Beauty/Spa Products
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 2-Years Experience Working as a Therapist
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working as a Therapist within 5 Star Hotels