Waiter(ess) & Hostess - The Venetian Village
Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) was founded almost four decades ago as a hotel owner and asset manager and has evolved into a hospitality group that encompasses hotels, restaurants, destination management services, catering and transportation.
ADNH has developed an operator division, managing a portfolio of hotels and hotel apartments in prime city locations under the umbrella of Al Diar Hotels brand.
Under its Hotels Division, ADNH owns some of the most reputable and recognizable hotels in the Emirate and beyond: The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal; Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas; Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort; Le Meridien Abu Dhabi; Hilton Abu Dhabi; Hilton Al Ain; Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.
The group’s restaurants division is represented by the collection of innovative food and beverage concepts under the umbrella of the Venetian Village, wherein franchises of internationally acclaimed restaurant brands are operated in an exclusive setting within the grounds of The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal.
Inakaya serves traditional robatayaky Japanese dishes; Brasserie Flo invites to a casual French dining experience; Todd English’s Olives restaurant brings in not only the beloved Italian and Mediterranean tastes, but also a celebrity chef name as a valuable addition to the city dining landscape.
Barfly – a concept developed by the Buddha Bar creators – is the supper club that rounds off the dining offering of the destination.
ADNH’s other hospitality divisions encompass Al Ghazal Transport and ADNH Compass.
To be considered for this position, the right candidate should work efficient and be flexible in the working environment. A successful candidate must be confident, engaging and have an accessible approach, with the skills to upsell and suggest the right products. He/she should have impeccable attention to detail, along with outstanding food and beverage knowledge and the ability to work in a team with different nationalities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Following the Sequence of Service
- Following Standard Operation Procedures (Manual)
- Building a strong relationship with the customer
- Order taking and serving guest while maintaining the standards
- Upselling and suggestive selling
- Responds promptly to guests concern
- Checks customer satisfaction
- Be able to explain to the guests in detail the food and beverage menu as well as the non-available items
- To organize and to communicate daily guest feedback
- Participate in the training and standard system
- Daily preparation of mis-en-place before operation
- Polishing of cutlery and glassware
- Clearing and setting tables
- Participating on the monthly inventory
- Daily counting and sorting of the linen/monthly inventory of linen