Full job details
Scope Of Work:
To provide courteous and efficient Bell & Valet service to ensure guest satisfaction to the standard required by the hotel.
1. Greet guests and visitors warmly with a smile.
2. Provides courteous and professional service at all times.
3. Coordinates with reception to execute arrivals and departures efficiently.
4. Transports guest's luggage to rooms in an efficient manner ensuring no damage is caused to the luggage, furniture, fixtures and walls.
5. Collects luggage at guest room for departing guests in a timely manner and brings the luggage to lobby for check out.
6. Handles guest luggage in case of a room move.
7. Promptly delivers messages within the hotel. Delivers morning newspapers to the rooms.
8. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics
9. Keeps updated with new products in the market.
10. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
11. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
12. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
13. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
14. Controls the expenses according to the departmental plan.
15. Attends meetings and daily briefings as required.
16. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
17. Strictly adheres to the hotel's policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
18. To actively participate in all EHSMS requirements.
19. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Bell Captain/Front Office Manager.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Guest Service
Basic Working Knowledge of Guest Luggage Handling
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
Basic General Knowledge of UAE/Tourist Attractions
Additional Spoken Languages
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 1-Year Working Experience
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity Within Hotels
Previous Working Experience in the UAE