Shangri-La Hotel Doha is one of Qatar’s newest and most luxurious hotels. It is uniquely located at the city’s commercial heart in a magnificent position overlooking the Arabian Gulf offering a direct access to the prestigious shopping and entertainment of the Doha City Center Complex.
The hotel offers a rare combination of convenience, luxury and a timeless experience in a location second to none.
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Sales Manager, the Sales Coordinator assists in the negotiation process and handling corporate clients.
- Assists in sending proposals and Letters of Agreement, secretarial and administrative back-up which includes Department’s reports, hotel inspections.
- Attending to walk-in clients or any other specific projects as assigned.
- Ensures prompt, efficient and friendly service to all guests at all times.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written). Fluency in Arabic is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiar with Opera system
- Excellent organizational skills. Typing skills 45 WPM
- Can work long hours whenever needed and deal with pressure
- Flexible and has high attention to details
- Has the passion to do the job