Cluster Sales Manager (Chinese Speaker)- Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach & Ramada Sharjah
Cluster Sales Manager (Chinese Speaker) – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach & Ramada Sharjah, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
Ramada Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ramada Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
As a Cluster Sales Manager is responsible to assists in leading the property's segmented sales effort for Leisure market. Conducts all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development, implementation and sustaining of aggressive solicitation program focused on increasing business.
- Work with Sales team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers’ needs and the market.
- Analyze market information by using sales systems and implement strategy to achieve property's financial room and catering goals.
- Review sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
- Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to ensure accurate, timely and complete information.
- Compile and/or direct the preparation of actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales & Marketing plans, quarterly updates and the annual Budget.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Attend customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships customers.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.