Reservation/Revenue Manager -Oman
l. Oversees the reservations department including staffing, scheduling, sales training and coaching, employee relations, training and product development.
2. Takes responsibility for all reservations and revenue management reporting as directed.
3. Develops and trains the reservations staff to achieve desired targets as set forth by the Reservations/Revenue Manager and Sales&Marketing Manager 4. Updates and maintains a reservations database and manages room rates in line with market demand and budgets.
5. Takes responsibility for a daily call to keep abreast of area occupancy, rates and sold out dates. Plans and controls the day to day functions of the reservations unit. Ensures a successful and smooth operation, which exceeds clients' needs, through the maximum use of resources allocated.
6. Compilers the end of month reports.
7. Provides supervision and training to the reservations team based on recognised company procedures and practices.
8. Responds to all enquiries to the standard required and maintains a database of business transactions including, refused sales, competitor analysis, competitor details and other client records.
9. Implements action plans set forth in the Sales & Marketing Plan
1. Bachelor in related field.
2. Pre-opening experienced is advantageous.
3. 4/5 stars hotel background.
4. Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position preferably in hospitality business.
5. Ideal middle east experience
6. Strong leadership and organisational skills.
7. Ability to develop effective motivational strategies.
8. Financial understanding and rooms business.
9. Open minded with good understanding of multi-cultural organisational structures.
10. Good health, mature and pleasant personality and neat appearance.