Abu Dhabi, UAE
Full job details
Kempinski - Emirates Palace
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Food & Beverage, Food & Beverage Waiter
- During opening procedure ensure that the table top set up flowers, candles, lamps and tent cards is set according to the restaurant requirements.
- Ensure that all table top items are clean and in good repair.
- Arrange restaurant seating plan in line with reservation book and Restaurant Manager requirements.
- Greet the guest in a friendly and courteous manner according to the standards of Emirates Palace.
- Seat the guest according to the standards of Emirates Palace.
- Assist with service as required by the Restaurant Manager.
- Handle all telephone bookings and enquiries in accordance to the standards of Emirates Palace.
- Ensure that the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager are kept informed of all guest comments and complaints.
- During closing procedure ensure that all table top items are collected and cleaned as per the standards set by Emirates Palace.
- To be present in the restaurant during service hours.
- Ensure that all menus, drinks lists and guest collateral items are kept clean and undamaged according to the standards set by Emirates Palace.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in maintaining all guest history records.
- Attend communication meeting, briefings and training sessions as required by the Restaurant Manager, Training Manager and Food and Beverage Manager.
- Answer the telephone call’s & e-mail, accordingly as per requirement.
- To keep uniform neat and clean and ensure personal grooming and hygiene is in line with standards set by Emirates Palace.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to you from time to time as directed by your Supervisor or Manager.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position with a 5 star hotel
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with people of all cultures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Arabic, Chinese, German is an advantage