Executive Sous Chef
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute to menu creation.
- Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team.
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times.
- Assist the Head Chef and managing customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Chef.
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas.
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team.
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue.
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.