Assistant Financial Controller
- To supervise directly or indirectly all members of the Finance department.
- To cooperate, coordinate and communicate with other departments in matters concerning receiving, accounting and controlling cost of hotel supplies and in all aspects of revenue control.
- To handle any problems which involve other Department Heads, or employees of other departments.
- To oversee the Hotel Management Information Systems.
- To supervise at the end of the month, the closing of the books and the subsequent timely preparation of the required financial data.
- To assist in formulation and implementation of the Revenue Plan and Budget.
- To ensure monthly tax filing, tax payment, tax reporting, year-end closing, comments and financial reporting are on a timely basis and maintain the performance of the accounting and related computer systems at an acceptable level with assurance of MIS and other supports.
- To identify training needs, develops formal training plans and conducts training sessions for accounting and operational staff in coordination with other departments.