Sales Manager - Leisure (European)
Full job details
The incumbent in the position is responsible for managing the Worldwide Travel & Trade market, which includes developing new business, negotiating contracts and maintaining good relations with actual clients in order to meet and exceed the targets set for the Travel & Trade segment and consistent with the brand image as outlined in the Business Plan.
- Correct image and representation of the Hotel in global operator
- Brochure consistent with Sales & Marketing Business plan strategy.
- Continuous improvement of the product geographic range and the image of the hotel.
- Client and guest oriented approach to acquire and retain satisfied customers / guests and increase repeat and referral opportunities.
- Development of tariff and contracting.
- Reporting and Monitoring the results of sales targets weekly
- Knowledgeable about the facilities of the hotel and Kempinski International product leisure range
- Efficient usage of Opera - Sales & Catering database
- To provide continuous support and feedback to ADOSM to enhance and develop operational services and facilities to ensure EP reflects and exceeds Travel Trade client expectations.
- To provide consistent competition feedback to ensure accurate forecasting for minimum 12 weeks.
- To represent Emirates Palace at the International Trade Shows and Events and to fully comply with POC, during and post event S.O.P.s for administration, expenses and business.
- Follow-up leads provided by Global Sales Offices.
- Research and present lost business reports at the weekly Sales Meetings.
- Attend various trade shows, functions as when required.
- Adhere to SOP of Roadshows, Trade fair in preparation of pre-show report and business plan, thereafter submitting potential and call reports to DOSM.
- Higher College Education, and/or Diploma in Business Administration, specialized in Marketing, and/or University Degree / Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Sales position from an international 5 star deluxe hotel.
- Basic Computer Programs-Word, Excel, Power Point
- Communication Skills
- Fluency in English, German would be an added value